Cannabis Activities Forms and Handouts
The City Council approved Ordinance No. 348-2017 in October of 2016. The Ordinance established Section 17.30.195, Commercial Medical Cannabis Regulations. All cannabis activities are restricted to the Humboldt-Rio Dell Business Park (Sawmill Annexation Area).
The Planning Commission has already approved three cannabis activity permits for approximately 20,000 square feet of cultivation activity and it’s expected that another 100,000 square feet cultivation of permits will be requested. As part of the implementing Ordinance, the City Council elected to set the initial tax rate at $2.00 per square foot for all commercial cultivation activity.
In addition, the Planning Commission has approved applications for manufacturing oils, concentrates, creams, sublinguals and other cannabis products, a testing laboratory, a tissue culture nursery, research and development, packaging, processing and distribution operations. The City Council set the initial rate for these activities at 2% of gross receipts. It’s conservatively estimated that the annual potential revenue will be around $980,000.
Cannabis Activity Forms and Handouts
- Cannabis Application Form
- Cannabis Application Submittal Checklist
- Cannabis Activity Fee Schedule
- Cannabis Cultivation Limits by Zone
- Cannabis Cultivation Performance Standards
- Cannabis Manufacturing Performance Standards
- Cannabis Hold Harmless Indemnification Agreement
- Cannabis Plan of Operation Standards
- Personal Cannabis Cultivation Application